Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'll stick with orange!!


Need a facelift? What can a little fruit do for you? The seasons are changing so its time to freshen up that tired skin. I would love to go to the spa on a daily basis but sometimes its fun to get creative and make our own spa right in the comfort of your own home. Hey, then you don't need to get a babysitter and you can stay in your jammies. Here's a fun recipe for those of you with oily skin just like me. Pull out those oranges. This fruit is loaded with Vit C and has astringent properties making it great for oily skin. All you need is the following:

1/2 Orange

3 Tbsp Cornmeal

To make: Squeeze orange juice and pulp into a bowl and add the cornmeal. Mix into a paste. Apply onto freshly washed face and body. Scrub gently for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, tone & moisturize.

3 comments:

Jennifer DeDonato said...

This is awesome I am going to try it.

Thanks

leah said...

I had no idea you had this blog. I love it. you are so darling. I saw Haven in the dress. She is so darling. For the spice thing you can click the link on our page where it says what spice are you. Its kinda fun. Miss ya lets get together.

Shannon said...

Again let's have a party and do all these cool things.