Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do You do it To?

Haven's reached that age where she wants what mommy has...even though I try to distract her attention with some of her favorite things, she doesn't go for it and is still very determined to have her way. I've done my best at not giving in but every once in awhile I do.

My sister told me about an episode of Oprah where Dr Oz talked about the dangers of cell phones being used by children. There is just not enough info and we really don't know what effects they might be having us....so watch the video and educate yourself then do what you feel is best.



2 comments:

leah said...

Jill this is so crazy, I have never heard of anything like this. Thanks for posting.
p.s. I was sad to miss the reunion. I really wanted to be there - our day, week just turned out to be crazy.

AMIT said...

Its too good receipe.

BPO work from home